I am having a relaxing day at home listening to Florence and the Machine and it got me thinking I need a FEEL GOOD playlist, something to listen to when I am feeling out of wack, or just need a good pick me-up.
How to create a FEEL GOOD playlist?
- What music lifts you up?
- What songs make you feel good?
- What songs make you happy or put a smile on your face?
Create playlist of Spotify and play it anytime you need it.
This is what I have on my playlist
- Shake it Off – Florence and the Machine
- What a Feeling – Irene Cara
- Girl on Fire – Alicia Keys
- Superwoman – Alicia Keys
- Like a Prayer – Madonna
- Ray of Light – Madonna
- I Shall Believe – Sheryl Crow
- Bathe in these Waters – Donna De Lory
- Prayer for St Francis – Sarah McLachlan
- Firework – Katy Perry
- Xanadu – Olivia Newton John
I am constantly growing my playlist, it’s always changing.
I love listening to all of these songs when I start to feel myself out of flow.
Post a comment below with your playlist.